All campaigns that ran in two or more markets in Europe between 1 January 2019 and 31 March 2020 are eligible to enter.*
*Note: Cases entered in Best of Europe category only need to have run in one country in Europe. The eligibility period for that competition is between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2020.
- The Effie Awards Europe are open to all agencies whether members of EACA or not. Entries will be accepted from multinational agency members of the EACA and individual agencies belonging to agency networks outside the membership of EACA. The competition is open to companies in all countries with campaigns that ran in Europe – any company can take the lead to submit a case in the Effie Awards Europe, as long as their case ran in Europe.
- To be considered for a Effie Awards Europe, campaigns must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the choice and use of marketing communicationswere key to the campaign's success. The judging procedure is based primarily on ensuring that the evidence of results is matched to, and proves the achievement of, challenging objectives.
- Any campaigns can be submitted and all disciplines are welcome.
- Campaigns that use one or multiple mediums (radio, TV, PR, mobile, print, retail experience, viral, events, buzz, etc.) are eligible and entrants can include any examples that demonstrate how the campaign tackled the client objectives. When entering, you must detail the "why" behind the strategy and provide proof that your work achieved significant results in the markets indicated.
- Your work must have made an impact during the eligibility period and the results you provide must be within this time frame. Elements of the work may have been introduced earlier and may have continued after, but your case must be based on data relative to the qualifying time. Judges will evaluate success achieved during the eligibility time period.
- The Effie Awards Europe reserves the right to re-categorise entries and/or refuse entry at any time.